Friday 3 October 2014

My introductory post





Hi guys, what’s up?

How do you feel today? ...Great, or maybe lousy, sick with the flu or something that’s going around or... Well, in my blog, we basically will be talking about just that and more, how you feel or don’t feel; your health, how to keep it and to get it back if it’s not so good.

Did you know you don’t have to feel well to be well? (you could say good). And you don’t have to feel sick (ill) to be sick. You can feel well and still be sick, even very ill on the inside. I don’t want to scare you too much (or maybe I do so you would take care of yourself) but did you know by the time you are diagnosed with cancer – the big C, it’s usually very hard or impossible to cure? This also goes for many other diseases. 



Your body is a fantastic machine that will protect you from getting sick as much as possible, but we have to help it to that end.

I’m not a doctor but over the years I have gleaned a lot in this area that can help not just myself but others as well. I will try to keep it interesting so some of you won’t have to say “boring…” as you may already be doing. Yes, health can be exciting! 

Common guys don’t wait till it’s too late to start thinking about your health. Let’s save that potential doctor’s fee that you can do something more constructive with, like give it to me! :-) 


references
www.google.com/images

 

2 comments:

  1. Two Thumbs Up for a Well Written Blog, Patrick! :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been waiting to hear more from you Patrick. I'm right now very focused on my health and I was looking forward to more coming from you.

    ReplyDelete