Sunday 30 November 2014

My collaboration with three lovely ladies... and ugly me!



Yes I’m back after a long break...sorry. This is my collaboration with Janiel, Lisa and Candice. We were able to successfully combine our ideas; Janiel has a blog dealing with relationships, Lisa with meal ideas that are fun and Candice with getting fit for Carnival (although I must say I’m not really a Carnival person). The ideas can be used to get fit for any upcoming physical ordeal.

In the video we chatted about what one can do o get fit for that season although I did not think it is enough time from now, November to February to be fit enough unless you are already exercising. They did not agree with me... Guys, be careful when disagreeing with the females! Do it calmly and agreeably, does that make sense? In other words agree to disagree.

 We also talked about certain foods you can combine for a quick boost of energy. Did I hear chocolate in there somewhere? Umm. Listen up - or view up ...

Check out our video.

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment